Women are on the move at lightening speed like never before in history, Conducting a research I gathered that amazing progress is being experienced up to the extent of now even out-learning and out-earning the men which was so impossible to ever be like in so many years ago.
Well i am so glad that the women of this days dont neglect the part of who they are anymore but rather embracing it and improving on it, plunging deeper into finding themselves and living on purpose, but though its still so sad that as we celebrate the awakening of powerful filled womanhood and sisterhood in our society some women are still lost or probably still living in the outdated syllabus of life of ignorance that says a woman can never amount to anything or the fake fable of women belonging to only the kitchen. Well the good news is that the ignorance stigma or tag placed on women being socially progressive is rapidly fading away.
Here are some ways by wish women can grow happier
- Keep focus on your relationships: As a social being, interactions and communications actually increases and stabilizes the level of our sanity, please create and maintain quality time with friends, families and loved ones. it increases your happiness level
- Help people and cause: Our default setting as a woman is being an helper/ help meet as you may want to refer to us, nothing comes to its true greatness without the touch of a woman, Resist the spirit of being selfish or being success drunk and forgetting to help people around you that actually craves for your help or even cause that is lacking due to your i dont care attitude,REACH OUT AND NURTURE SOMEONE ELSE and you will feel an in-depth happiness
- Make the world a more beautiful place:The feminine spirit was created for beauty, women are masters of the details that make life a beautiful experience for everyone. our spirit creates the beauty that everyone enjoys.
- No Grudges.: the energy you will invest in grudges kindly invest it in things that are positive because grudges can be termed to as negative strength which drains the best and beautiful part of you. whenever you are being offended just remember no one is perfect and shake it off to the dust and MOVE.
- Compliments/See More Than Flaws: Learn to give yourself accolades, you have actually done well. celebrate every achievement as no success is too small, be your best fan and hype mama as flaws are undeniable, so also celebrate your fellow women/sisters
- Don’t Expect Perfection: Always remember that no one is perfect so mistakes are inevitable, dont be too hard on yourself as regards that mistake because its part of life. its a test that we fail but actually promotes us when discovered and dealt with. mistakes are hurdles of life that makes us stronger, wiser and better
- Eat Well: You are what you eat so never deny yourself that great and fascinating treat, you deserve the best sister
So i will say in conclusion that Sisters dont neglect the part of who you are for any reason. you’re Beautiful so your life must be too