Do you know that Healthier and fitter people dont skip breakfast?
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, eaten after waking up usually in the morning. the word breakfast simply means breaking the fasting period of the previous night. Breakfast is a must for all of us as it is the most important meal of the day, a nutritious breakfast is very important for our health and weight management, but not having it at all is the worst option
Research has it that people who eat breakfast makes better decisions because the body uses a lot of energy stores for growth and repair through the night, Therefore if refueled early enough (in the morning) there is every tendency that it in turn helps you to kick start the day in a perfect manner helping all body organ function perfectly and accordingly through out the day. and which will result to attaining a top notch productivity level and even make a great difference in your health, mood and looks.
IMPORTANCE OF BREAKFAST
The clue for why breakfast is supposed to be important is in its name: we’re advised to eat it to break our overnight fast.
- Starting with breakfast in the morning will boost your metabolism and keep your blood sugar level stable during the day
- A good morning meal will energize your body, keep you active and productive and improve your concentration level
- It encourages healthier eating habit
- Eating breakfast has been associated with a lower incidence of heart diseases
- Breakfast improves your cognitive performance
- It stimulates the brain
- It helps to avoid over eating and snacking during the day
In summary the truth about breakfast and your health is, if you skip breakfast you might be more likely to have
- Heart attack
- Sad mood resulting to sad performance
- Overweight and so many more to numerous to mention.
“Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.”